[Sugar-devel] Regarding SugarLabs Summer Project

Love Mehta lovemehta.me at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:53:21 EDT 2017

Hello fellow developers,

I am trying some famous themes and tweaking in them to try to setup a
navigation and understand the code of the themes to make a custom one for
sugar labs. I just tried with airspace theme
<https://github.com/luminousrubyist>.
Will be trying and sharing on some more themes I found appealing, today and
tomorrow. Here is the link to the one I tried right now. Its just the
navigation bar that I have edited and tried to put a zoom in out effect.

https://lovemehta.github.io/sugarlabswithairspacetheme/

These themes are Jekyll based and I am trying to make them optimized as
some of the iterative HTML is still existing in these themes, which can be
optimized using Jekyll.
Any feedbacks will help me in coming up with better ideas for my future
work.

Thanks,
Love Mehta