[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar on Surface Pro (Microsoft Partnership)

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Sat Apr 1 17:40:15 EDT 2017

No; with all the thoughts of porting XOs to Fedora.next and having to look
into ActivePython and such, I never got a chance to look into a proper
Sugar .NET conversion.

Besides with Sugarizer, we do not need a third language to maintain all the
activities in.

(It's amazing what you can do in Visual Studio within five minutes.)