[Sugar-devel] GCI 2016 meeting

Vishal Batchu vishalvenkat71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:48:10 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while since I spent time with Sugarlabs, other things at
college kept me busy. I would like to volunteer for the GCI 16 mentorship
as well. It would be great to get back to Sugarlabs again after a long
break :)

Regarding the time slots, I wouldn't be able to make it at 12:00UTC but 6pm
UTC would be fine with me.

Regards,
Vishal Batchu