[Sugar-devel] Release Sugar 0.109.0.0

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 06:27:01 EDT 2016

Hello All,

This is an unstable release, the 1st of the 0.110 development series.
Tarballs are avaliable for sugar [1] and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 [2].

I'd like to thank all the contributors towards this release.  There
have been many new features [1] including Proxy Settings [2] (thanks to
Manash Pratim Das) and running sugar activities outside sugar (thanks
to Sebastian Silva) and overhalling favourites model (thanks to Martin
Abente Lahaye).  Additionally there are many smaller improvements and
large bug fixes.

For testing on Fedora 23, Fedora 24 or Fedora Rawhide, we have a COPR
repository that you can install very quickly:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/samtoday/sugar/

Please report bugs on bugs.sugarlabs.org.

Thanks,
Sam

[1]
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.109.0.0.tar.xz