[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu May 26 12:24:48 EDT 2016

Hi

It would also be good to make a 'cellrenderer' table view of the font's
glyphs:

http://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cellrenderers.html

Also, this mailing list might be helpful in answered non-sugar-specific
questions: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/python-hackers-list

Cheers
Dave

--