[Sugar-devel] Documents and Journal paths on sugar-build

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun May 22 06:55:23 EDT 2016

Hi, Utkarsh

I may not be able to help. I am testing on an XO. However, the object is
not to use direct paths which may vary between SOAS and Sugar on an XO.

Documents should be ~/Documents.
Journal objects are stored in ~/.sugar/default/datastore. However, if
you only reference the datastore with the datastore class -that
shouldn't be important.

So you can write them with datastore to the Journal. For Documents, I
use ~/Documents but there is a way to change the 'mount' in the
datastore to use the
Documents folder (or to use a USB key).

Tony