[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:41:58 EDT 2016

> Today I'm rebuilding my UI mockup in GTK and working on UI/UX design
> documents that have more precise detail than our proposal and timeline.

Sounds good Eli!

> Let me know what I can do besides that to make sure we can hit the ground
> running on Monday :-)

Eli if you could go through my refined proposal/timeline on the blog and
suggest changes it would be really helpful.

As for me-
I posted the 2 blog posts regarding my progress so far and a more refined
version of my proposal.
I also made a few additions to my Standalone Python/GTK  activity.
I tried to better understand Gonzalo's initial font activity code.

This weekend I'll be going through the source code of the
defcon

lib
 to better understand what we need to build upon. for completing the
character map I just need to figure out a way to get the glyph outline as
an array of points which can then be plotted with GTK cairo.
Looking forward to Monday!