[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] GSoC mentor stipend motion

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu May 19 22:57:25 EDT 2016

Probably the best idea would be to establish a general policy. The Gimp
community may give us a lead [1] on how the motion can be composed:

Motion:

Regarding payments for services provided (mentoring the GSoC students),
there are the following options:

1. Mentors may request to have the money transferred to their own accounts
and use it as they please

2. Mentors may choose to let the money reside in the Sugar Labs general
fund, just like any other donation

If you are a mentor and want to have the money be transferred to you,
please let SLOBs know about that before (date to be defined). If SLOBs
don't hear anything, it is assumed you're going with option 2.

[1]
http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-developer/15019-gsoc-mentor-stipends-gsoc-mentors

--
Laura V.