[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] another motion (Quispe trip to Translation Summit)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed May 18 09:20:23 EDT 2016

I find the practice of retroactively voting for funds to be highly
unprofessional, in all instances.

Nevertheless I am hereby voting in favor in this 1 instance, on the hope
that Translation Community Manager Chris Leonard will begin improving the
situation with a public blog going forward -- so everyone knows what's
happening and why.