[Sugar-devel] Sugar-On-The-Ground features

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Tue May 17 08:47:36 EDT 2016

Would be nice to be able to alter the url/dns_name of the server machine
that is offering the backup from within the client as not to rely on the
only hardcoded 'schoolserver' dns_name that registration provides. As
myself and others have said the original XS model wants to run everything
and that my not always be possible resulting in client registration that
can't resolve 'schoolserver' and breaking ds-backup.

Is that clearer?

Jerry