[Sugar-devel] Sugar-On-The-Ground features

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue May 17 02:52:49 EDT 2016

Hi, Sebastian

As always a good programmer implements a feature and makes it available for
use. If it is a good design it will be adopted. If not, the community
will be more aware
of the opportunity and may come up with a more successful approach.

It is very easy to discuss a new feature and so kill it in indecision. I
fear this may
happen with the font editor project trying to decide between javascript
and python.

Tony