[Sugar-devel] Sugar-On-The-Ground features

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue May 17 02:49:38 EDT 2016

Hi, Sebastian

I assume you mean you have not tried the feature. It is implemented by
Sugar but is, of course, meaningless without a server.

I am not sure what you mean by generalized. Registration establishes the
directory on the server for the rsync backup and creates a
public/private key
to authenticate backups. I don't know the current implementation but as
some point
registration was needed for ejabberd to support collaboration.

Tony