[Sugar-devel] Beautiful Soup

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:37:16 EDT 2016

Hi Yash,
               The exactly situation here is that the prettified html code
inside the .html file generated(after save) can't be properly parsed by the
methods(responsible for extracting js/html/css code from .html file)
written by Mr. Richa Sehgal because the prittfied code contains the escaped
characters which result in unexpected behaviour.

Thanks,
Utkarsh