[Sugar-devel] Screenshot feature [GSoC Project]

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:47:54 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I have resolved almost all the issues reported by Mr. James
Cameron here -https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/675#issuecomment-209190086
.

There is just one thing I need help with. I need to show the popup
window above all the active Gtk.Window(s) for eg. Controlpanel. How to
make this happen?

Thanks,
Utkarsh Tiwari