[Sugar-devel] Sugar on an PocketCHIP requires UI to work at 640x480

Eli Heuer eliheuer at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:05:15 EDT 2016

Awesome, I want one. Also, I would love to see a low-color raster version
of sugar at 128x128 :)

I used to design UI for Gameboy Advance games at 240x160. I like the
constraint. One thing that frustrates me with many activities on my XO-1 is
small, blurry, unreadable text. That just isn't a mistake designers can
make when working with low-res raster type because the Em square can't
really go below 8px.