[Sugar-devel] facebook verification

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 06:43:20 EDT 2016

For what i can gather, the email account of the  https://twitter.com/sugarlabs is registered with the email account 73******@o****.*** it not account because of the date created my best guess is that it "@olpca.org" or something Related. Is possible to talk with the twitter team on how to recover the account or hack it instead. My second guess is to use the @sugar_labs then verify it. I  don't think that the owners of the www.facebook.com/SugarLabs will be willing to leave the page. Let think about something else