[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Announcing the release of Fedora 24 Alpha!

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:24:47 EDT 2016

Works fine in f23 QEMU/kvm 1024 memory 2 processors:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/24/Spins/x86_64/iso/Fedora-SoaS-Live-x86_64-24-20160329.n.1.iso

Fails to start:
"Failed to allocate space for phdrs    --System Halted"

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/24/Spins/i386/iso/Fedora-SoaS-Live-i386-24-20160329.n.1.iso