[Sugar-devel] Screenshot feature [GSoC Project]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 29 16:46:08 EDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 01:50:33PM +0530, Utkarsh Tiwari wrote:
> Hi,
> This feature is expected to push a popup on <Alt>1 keypress. So this
> should happen almost everywhere- home view, running activities,
> settings view, etc.

The Alt+1 accelerator happens everywhere already.

> For the activities..I have figured out where I need to make the
> changes.  But for the home and other windows, could anyone please
> suggest where I need to make changes?

By using a floating icon like the paste clipboard icon, you would
only need to do it in one place.

Where's your feature page?

Please write it and add it to 0.110/Feature_List, see the red link on
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/