[Sugar-devel] Proposal for Turtle confusion and flags port

Love Mehta lovemehta.me at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:00:42 EDT 2016

Hello All,
Previously I had submitted a proposal for a new activity here -
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2016/LearnForFun

I have submitted another proposal for Turtle Confusion and Flag posting to
Java Script. I need some help for this proposal.

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2016/Turtle_Confusion/Flags_JS
Please suggest quick changes for this one and also I need an answer for the
following question from mentors for this project-

*If your project is successfully completed, what will its impact be on the
Sugar Labs community? Give 3 answers, each 1-3 paragraphs in length. The
first one should be yours. The other two should be answers from members of
the Sugar Labs community, at least one of whom should be a Sugar Labs GSoC
mentor. Provide email contact information for non-GSoC mentors.*

Please try to reply asap. As the submission time will end soon.
Thanks,
Love