[Sugar-devel] alert("Hello sugar")

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:01:50 EDT 2016

Probably a bit too late for you to apply to Google Summer of Code this year
(the deadline is in just a few hours). But we have many project ideas
listed here [1] that could use help regardless of whether or not you are in
the program (alas, we'll undoubtedly have many few slots from Google than
qualified applicants). Also, be sure to look into setting up the
development environment [2[.

regards.

-walter

[1] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2016
[2] https://developer.sugarlabs.org/

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 7:40 AM, ARCHITA KALE <archita.kale at somaiya.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Archita Kale, I am a third year computer engineering student at
> Mumbai University.I have been an active open source contributor at my
> university for a past few months and have developed few open source
> projects as well.My skill sets include HTML,CSS and Javascript. I would
> like to become a contributor at sugar labs. I hope to be of some good use
> to the community.
>
> Thanking you,
> Archita Kale
> (Student/Developer)