[Sugar-devel] Fwd: GSoC Proposal - Sugarizer Activity Set

Shirsh Zibbu zibs.shirsh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:07:52 EDT 2016

Hello.

I am Shirsh Zibbu - a GSoC aspirant. I would like to work under SugarLabs
for the duration of this summer. I have worked on some prototypes, though
not fully ready.

I send this mail to ask the community, and the mentors, how my project (if
allotted) will impact the community. I hope for an early reply (as not much
time is left for to spare).

PS: I have been for the past month on prototypes for Moon and Sugar and I'd
like to share the second prototype - Speak
<http://t.sidekickopen04.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4WrKXjN8q-6Y2dnqP2VRzDdF56dC9ff6Yjdzx02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fzhirzh.github.io%2Fsugarizer-activity-speak&si=5100779840208896&pi=87c14213-7201-4ba8-ac98-3b6685f194c4>
.
As of now, the following features have been implemented:

   - Update number of eyes
   - Update type of eyes (only 2)
   - Mouse tracking eyes (work in all conditions)
   - Basic Talk-Balk feature

I know there's a plethora of open-ended code in this prototype, even then
I'd request you all to visit the page and inform me of things that are
amiss. Such feedback will help me in zeroing in on problems asap.

Regards.
Shirsh Zibbu