[Sugar-devel] Application to GSoC 2016

Rohan Mahajan rohanmahajanrocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:10:33 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Rohan Mahajan and I am a final year CS student from Delhi, India.

I am interested in the Sugar activity: Music Widgets for this years GSoC
through Sugar Labs.

I have past experiences in JavaScript, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON,
Bootstrap and some other web technologies like Apache Tomcat and MySQL.

I previously have interned at *Mifos Initiative *where I worked on the
Mifos Community App, through which I learned a lot more in Open source
development and learned working in a collaborative manner through tools
like JIRA, Trello, Citrix etc.

I am really interested in pursuing this opportunity and the ones related to
Music in Sugar Idea list.
Hoping that I am not late to jump on the GSoC bandwagon this year. I will
create a draft proposal for anyone to peruse and give feedback.

Thank you

Regards
Rohan Mahajan

PS: It'd be real help if anyone could give pointers mentor or student.
Thanks again

--
Rohan Mahajan