[Sugar-devel] Having Problem while logging into wiki.sugarlabs.org

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:43:45 EDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Love Mehta <lovemehta.me at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am having a problem in signing up for wiki,sugarlabs.org. After
> registering using my aol id  I landed on a verification succceded page
> (Page 1 in attachment ). After that when I tried to setup a password for my
> id it shows that it will automatically send me the password via email. But
> it shows that I havent registered any email address when trying to reset
> password. When I try to register an email address it requires the current
> password.
> What should i do to get through this and get a login id and password?
> Also there's no mail confirmation on my aol id too.
> Is there any default password that is allotted when you make a new id?
>
> Please help!
> Thanks

​This bug is documented here,
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T36357​

​If the above link takes  you to a login page for Phabricator, try
following the​ 'Open tasks' link at the bottom of the green summary box at
this page,
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:OpenID
and see T36357 (third from bottom of list).

      --Fred

​