[Sugar-devel] List of activities on ASLO

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:18:11 EDT 2016

Thanks for the scripts Tony.  I filled in other fields with grep of
the aslo# files.   I think scraper.py does some sorting that causes
the collection list and the grep scrapes to not align properly (in
part based on case-sensitive sorting).  It was laborious, it would be
nice to have an improved version of such a data collection tool for
periodic monitoring of activity status (po filename or latest version
numuber and update date).

I thought others might be interested in the results (so far).

What I would love to add as columns on this spreadsheet are:

ported to gtk3?

set up for i18n?

repo location?

POT in Pootle.

In going through this sheet, there are some apparent duplications of
activities (possibly for single language support).

cjl