[Sugar-devel] Flash on Browse Activity - Ubuntu

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:46:46 EDT 2016

Webkit2 is not a gtk2 version, is a version using webkit2 instead of webkit.
The port is advanced, but not ready. If you plan use it, please help to
test all the functionalities,
and finish the port. Who is working on that is Sam Parkinson.

Gonzalo

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Gustavo Duarte <gus.duarte at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We installed  GTK2 version (
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/browse-activity/tree/webkit2), flash works
> very well, we are testing and until now, all is going fine.
>
> Thanks.
>

> On 3/1/16 7:35 PM, James Cameron wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 07:26:53PM -0300, Gustavo Duarte wrote:
>>
>>> If I'm understanding you well, the only way I have at this time, is
>>> try with Browse GTK2 version ?
>>>
>> I couldn't begin to speculate.  Sounds like an interesting challenge
>> that would have no ongoing value moving forward.

Gonzalo Odiard