[Sugar-devel] Music widgets basic implementation patch

yoshita arora cravinghighs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:17:47 EST 2016

Hi Devin,

I have made a basic implementation of Rhythm Rulers as you suggested in the
last mail, i.e,  I have made a simple UI of Rhythm Rulers with the
dissection functionality. (I am still working on the backend part.) I have
opened the pull request (#238) for the same. Please review it and advice if
any further changes needed, i will work on the PR itself. Please advice for
what should I implement further on the same to get it merged.

Also, please guide for where should I include the file for Rhythm Rulers in
the main code (this would also get me more familiar with the codebase for
music blocks). Currently I've included it in a separate directory.

Also, could you please clarify a bit more for how should I continue with
the backend part?
And also, will I have to implement all the widgets as suggested by you
during the GSOC or will I be implementing and working on a few (or one?) of
them? Hoping for a positive feedback soon.

Best Regards,
Yoshita Arora.