[Sugar-devel] List of activities on ASLO

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:22:23 EST 2016

Can someone with systematic access to ASLO do a data dump for me?  Any
format will do (txt, csv, xls, ods, etc.)

I am interested in reviewing all known activities (at least those in
ASLO) for 1i8n/L10n and investigating further to see if we can
implement i18n/L10n where it does not exist.  I would also like to
check on presence of repo links. I know this was only recently
requested, but I might as well check on it as I'll need it for
i18n/L10n follow up.

I've been updating:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories

data fields of interest