[Sugar-devel] Fwd: GSOC applicant - Sugarizer Activity Set

Shirsh Zibbu zibs.shirsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:25:18 EST 2016

Hello.

Myself Shirsh Zibbu. I am a third year undergrad at BITS Pilani, Rajasthan,
India in Bio Sciences (MSc) and Mechanical (BE).

I have over 3 years of experience in working with front-end technologies
JS, HTML, and recently, WebGL, along with their libraries and many other
things <https://github.com/zhirzh>.

The GSOC idea *Sugarizer Activity Set* caught my eye and I'd like to work
on that.

With your permission, I can start working on a prototype model. In the
meantime, I'll be setting up my machine:

   - Installing Sugar
   - Installing the existing version of
      - Moon
      - Speak