[Sugar-devel] Flash on Browse Activity - Ubuntu

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Mar 1 19:12:46 EST 2016

Hi, Sebastian

I install flash support on all four models of XO (13.2.5). This support
is essential for OLE Nepal's E-Paath suite of educational activities.
The issue is not whether it is supported but whether it works. So far,
so good.

Granted that Flash activities should be ported to javascript as soon as
possible, but over the years a huge inventory of Flash based
applications have been developed and are still in widespread use.

Tony