[Sugar-devel] want to contribute in Music Blocks and Widgets Ideas

Raghav Mittal raghavmittal101 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:29:48 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am Raghav Mittal from India currently studying in 2nd year of B.Tech in
Computer Science from NIIT University, Rajasthan.
I went through the Ideas page and found the following Ideas
(1)Music Blocks challenges and
(2)Music Widgets
very enchanting. Would love to contribute in them.

I have knowledge and prior experience in JavaScript, python-flask, and
HTML/CSS.
I am a singer(professionally trained in Indian Classical Music Vocals) and
musician(plays Tabla, Guitar, Keyboard).

Last year I contributed in "VirtualLabs for Music" Project (*music*.virtual-
*labs*.ac.in), redesigned the UI for whole website and created tools for
organizing music clips with ontologies into a database.

I am going through the Sugarlabs project from around last 15 days and was
thinking to implement a similar idea. Would you please elaborate the idea
more. So I can know about how I could contribute to it.

Regards,
Raghav Mittal