[Sugar-devel] Flash on Browse Activity - Ubuntu

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:16:25 EST 2016

Hi Sebastian,

I understand your point regarding run Flash on XOs, but in my case, I want
run Flash content on standard PCs, with Sugar in Ubuntu 14.04.

If mostly Browser  are supporting Flash, like Firefox, Chrome and Epiphany,
why Browse Activity, not ?

Browse is based on Webkit (Chrome and Safari also) and Webkit support
Flash. So my guess is that Browse Activity isn't  detecting the Flash
plugin installed on the system. I don't why, until now, may be a Path
searching problem. I'm trying to debug.

Regards.