[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jun 30 11:58:18 EDT 2016

Great stuff Yash!

The blog needs a bit of attention...
https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/commit/cbdfaf2a2c5320ac417124ebd050087588cd4e6c
is posted 10 days ago, but it wasnt on a friday, which is when we have
to check in with walter, so I renamed it to
https://sugarlabs.github.io/edit-fonts-activity/bezier-editing-works

However, you've then duplicated this file and appended to it -
https://sugarlabs.github.io/edit-fonts-activity/week-5-work - so that
its the same at the top

Please remove duplicate content :)

Also https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/blob/gh-pages/_posts/2016-06-28-week-5-work_wip.md
seems to be not needed, so I made a PR to remove it,
https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/pull/47

Since (a) you can set a post to not be published if you want to draft
it on gh-pages, and (b) you can draft it in a git branch and only
merge it when its ready, I suggest not creating such WIP files in
future :) I have been trying to make blog posts with the  (b) process
but (a) is also fine, as you did in
https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/commit/6507a9efbb266d31deadd3d4fccf5f190e6f8af0
:)

Secondly, the filename of a Jekyll post must be unique after the date,
so I made a PR to rename the latest features checklist,
https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/pull/48

Please do review and merge these when you can :)