[Sugar-devel] performance issues with Easeljs

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 09:17:19 EDT 2016

One other issue could be that everything (menus, palettes, blocks, drawing,
...) in TurtleJS are drawing objects. So you don't use any HTML elements
that the browser is probably optimized to handle.
I guess it could be more efficient to don't rely only on Easeljs/Canvas but
also to mix it with true HTML elements like buttons, images, ...

            Lionel.