[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] 'Save As' on Activity close.

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Jun 25 06:14:17 EDT 2016

Hi, Utkarsh

Probably Write or Paint would be a better example. This activity doesn't
save a document.

I am still totally confused on this matter of alerts. This alert is fine
but doesn't look like what I had understood became the standard. For
consistency I think
the 'save as' alert should look and feel like the screenshot alert.

Tony