[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Pkg-sugar-devel] sugar is marked for autoremoval from testing

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jun 24 06:03:17 EDT 2016

Hi Tony!

First of all: Thanks for your interest in Debian packaging of Sugar!

Quoting Tony Anderson (2016-06-24 08:25:07)
> Does anyone know what this is all about? How has Debian packaged Sugar
> in one package?
> What is the difference, if any, between 0.106 as released and 0.106.1-1?
> Does this one package
> include the essential activities? Does it include both sugar and sugar3?

That warning - and your questions here - are specific to the Debian
packaging of Sugar.

Possibly https://wiki.debian.org/Sugar already answers your questions -
else feel free to ask such questions at our mailinglist referenced at
that wiki page.

 - Jonas

P.S. If you received the warning email through some Sugarlabs list, then
someone has subscribed that list to receive automated messages from
Debian, which is bad: Don't tell robots to receive robot-generated
messages aimed at human.