[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jun 17 18:04:08 EDT 2016

Hi Yash

Awesome work today! Moving control points around is half the battle :D

My advice to you (and everyone at Sugar Labs) is to not worry too much
about what happened in the past, and focus on the future :) So I'm looking
forward to tomorrow's daily email :)

I hope you can also make another weekly round up blog post on Sunday to
wrap up week 4 :)

Cheers
Dave

--