[Sugar-devel] sugarlabs.org mark up(Google search)

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:10:28 EDT 2016

Hello Developers,

 I was making a research on google search, see images attached.  I was wondering  whenever i google sugarlabs i don't see any Knowledge Graph. I try doing it manually, but i strongly believe it from our website.  www.sugarlabs.org, I also check some site including MIT. I found out that the schema.org is enabled, but not in sugarlabs. I didn't want to go any futher without updating you guys. I am not too sure about if it's enable because i am not a web developer but this will help. This will increase our SEO in search engines. Please check it out, Also please skips the Business place. it's not needed!!! I suggest we start from the console part of the link below.

link: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/enhance-site#to-set-up-a-sitelinks-searchbox