[Sugar-devel] A Better Idea...

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Jun 10 17:28:39 EDT 2016

> Hi...
> Most Friday's will be good for me but until I get settled for the summer
> in Montana, I probably won't be able to join in.
>
> IRC? I hope not!
>
> How about Google Hangout or Skype?

Audio/Video calls are very private and informal, not to mention it will add
more work to Committee members to keep track of issues.

Open, friendly and productive meetings can be achieved by chat.

We can chat on the pad or as I proposed by the Sugar Meeting IRC, as it is
the easiest tool to keep track of meetings, decisions, tasks, etc.

Shall we start today or next Friday?

--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org