[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [Sur] [IAEP] [SLOB] Motion (1 of 2) GSoC Stipends

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:24:57 EDT 2016

-1

I'm considering that, like in others GSoC organization, all GSoC funds from
Google must stay at SugarLabs.

           Lionel.

P.S.: I'm concerning about the increasing of number of motions. I'm not
sure we need motion for everything. Lot of initiatives could be launched
without any motion. We're at the point where we're doing motions to manage
motions ! Do I need to propose a motion to stop doing motions ?
Hopefully I've not asked a motion three years ago to start the Sugarizer
initiative...