[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 8 01:47:13 EDT 2016

Progress.  Further progress will come after I speak with Bradley Kuhn in
coming weeks, to understand has real-world recommendations on
pacing/publishing financials, based on his extensive experiences with the
~40 NGO's he (as SFConservancy's de facto bookkeeper) supervises/supports.
I hope he has time in the coming week, but if not I will work around his
schedule.