[Sugar-devel] Go Social via Social Media (Proposal/Motion)

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:39:52 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

  I and Dave came up with this proposal on how to make this organization bigger. I was suppose to draft just the youtube proposal as promised. So we came up with a better idea to go into the social world explained by the proposal[1]. About the sugar Vision 2016, i think that supporting this motion will make things happen. Don't make the $ in the proposal affect your judgement. P.S This way is one of the major way i think will benefit SL. The proposal is drafted in google doc check link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKvuQ6ZgCD87n9FS_8yybOvUCeZBnZgzwGJX8xgQwjw/edit?usp=sharing [1]

regards
Samson Goddy / Dave Crossland