[Sugar-devel] Smart way to get $$ for posting videos on youtube

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Wed Jun 1 19:07:58 EDT 2016

Ignoring if Sugar Labs wishes to be associated with ads for a second, we
probably should look into getting all Sugar Labs and potentially Sugarizer
media-publishing accounts turned into service or corporate accounts where
no single individual is in charge.

That way access to those services remains even if the person with said
access cannot provide it or is not immediately available.

I know at least one project under the Apache Software Foundation delegates
access to their Twitter account through an escrow system where no one knows
the actual password.  But I would have to ask to see what they are using.