[Sugar-devel] Thoughts on Collab

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Jul 26 14:08:22 EDT 2016

Despite my suggestion to look at zeromq, I think we should be using the
collaboration protocols that Lionel is using in Sugarizer, so that someone
running Sugar desktop and someone using Sugarizer on a Chromebook (for
example, 2 kids in a family at home who attend 2 different schools that
have different hardware purchasing decisions ;) could collaborate.

However, I am eagerly awaiting Sameer's next installment of the vision
quest process, because without the vision/mission/etc defined, we can't
make informed technical decisions about what kind of collaboration
protocols are best.