[Sugar-devel] GetBooks Offline Support

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 02:23:03 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I am working on this feature of adding offline support to GetBooks
activity to allow users to connect to schoolservers for offline
books(stored on these servers) support. I am not able to figure out what
modifications I need to make in the parsing technique of the activity in
order to fetch(probably via localhost server) the books from Gutenberg,
Rachel collections which I have already downloaded onto my harddisk.

Could anyone here please point me in the right direction?

Ütkarsh Tiwari