[Sugar-devel] Private emails (was Re: Save as)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Jul 10 11:43:59 EDT 2016

On 07/10/2016 02:51 PM, Sebastian Silva wrote:

>> Tony,
>>
>> Please don't write in private.

Hi Tony,
I have asked that you do not write in private in the context of GSOC.

In response you copied IAEP _and_ sugar-devel. It's not a good practice
to use more than one list (I just learned this some time ago).

One list would suffice, or, in this case, since it is about a specific
Github PR, we can use that. The point is not to loose important
discussions where nobody can ever find them.

Thanks!
Sebastian