[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:26:03 EDT 2016

Work Report for 8th July,
I worked on building the bezier pen tool
Dave suggested earlier that I should make a straight line based pen tool
for now, but this won't help, the base required is significantly different
for making lines and bezier curves and I'll have to rewrite the entire
thing from scratch later on. So keeping this in mind I'm planning for the
v1 itself to have the proper bezier pen tool.

I've made some progress on the bezier pen tool yesterday
pfa a gif showing a smooth connection b/w 2 bezier curves

What I plan to do today:
finish the bezier pen tool
and regarding the v1 .xo release, that should be ready latest by Sunday