[Sugar-devel] 2008 Sugar UX review slide deck + Journal Rethink

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:31:17 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing this document.  There are lots of great designs in
there.

I like a lot of the little proposals, like hovering a notification to
open it's palette.  That could be an achievable change for 110.

The buddy view proposals are amazing in that document.  I would love to
get them implemented some time.  Having a strong "buddy groups" system
provide a good base for improving the teacher tools / LMS style tools
in sugar.

Thanks,
Sam