[Sugar-devel] Language Control Panel

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Jul 4 01:33:30 EDT 2016

Hi Sebastian

We need to have releases of Sugar specific to particular platforms. So
for a given release (0.110), we should do what is necessary to provide
the same languages in each platform.

What is important to me about the Ubuntu Sugar release is that it the
first one that appears targeted at users rather than developers. (SOAS
is also, but doesn't have much utility in communities which do not have
computers in the first place).

Tony