[Sugar-devel] Download Manager ProgressBar

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jan 22 15:45:47 EST 2016

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 10:27:29PM +0530, Utkarsh Tiwari wrote:
> Could anyone please specify the expected features for the
> ProgressBar integration in the download alerts. I would like to work
> on this feature enhancement.

You have given no references.

If you are referring to my ticket #4721.
https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4721

No, specific features are not what I expect, instead I expect
solutions to the issues.  The issues are:

- "This web page could not be loaded" is displayed even though
  download starts and completes.

- it is not possible to see, in Browse, that a download is in
  progress.

I don't see how adding a progress bar to a download alert would help.

Because after the alert is dismissed, Browse does not say that a
download is in progress.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/