[Sugar-devel] loT on Sugar and OLPC

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:47:57 EST 2016

Just to experience some of the sensibility of IoT independent of the
implementation details, groups with XOs could use the sensor blocks in
Turtle (Python version) and the collaboration framework to share data, etc.
We've done this with the Butia robots, having a collection of robots
interact with each other. It is fun and instructive.

enjoy.

-walter

--
Walter Bender